What is canyoning?
Call in and learn about it and you will understand what is so special about it. Canyoning in Italy is an unforgettable outdoor experience. It is not just a water sport, it’s adventure, it’s nature, it’s fun!
You can swim in clear pools, jump from rocks, slide or do abseiling. And you find yourself in a magical environment, between rocks that cristalline water has carved in thousands of years. There is lots of different tours all around the lake to choose from.
Canyoning on Lake Garda is magical, fascinating, just a little crazy. Try something different and experience a few hours of ”wet fun”.
You will be ok also if it is your first time, it’s easier than you imagine.
Our Mountain Guides look after you safety and fun all the way trough the canyon. Please note that jumps and slides are not compulsory. You can decide, according to your abilities and mood on the day, wether you’d like to jump or to be lowered with the rope by the guide. The experience will be stunning anyway.
JUMPS AND SLIDES ARE NOT COMPULSORY AND ARE MADE UNDER YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY
For canyoning on Lake Garda we provide:
– Complete equipment (neoprene wetsuit and socks -buoyancy aid – helmet – climbing harness)
– Wetsuits and socks washed, desinfected and dried after every use
– Professional IFMGA alpine mountain guides
– Free courtesy transfer from and to our base in Torbole or meetign point
– Car recovery after the tour
– Valuables custody during the excursion
You need to bring:
– Sport shoes (trainers or trekkers) – they get wet!
– Swim wear (already on)
– Dry shoes for after canyoning (even sandals or flip flops) and dry change