SUITABLE AS FIRST EXPERIENCE
A short walk leads to the lower part of this remote canyon, where you will find great jumps (some high, not compulsory) and abseils under clear waterfalls and an amazing natural environment with rare plants.
Level: medium (min. age 16)
Tours: Daily 8.00 – 13.30
Duration: About 4 hrs. (2-2.30 wet)
None of the jumps ore slides are compulsory. There is alwasys the possibility to avoid them or the alternative of descending with the rope (abseiling). Although jumps and slides are a fun feature of canyoning, they can always hide dangers, especially if not done correctly. If you decide to do them you take full responsibility for their accurate execution (declaration of responsibility to be signed).
- Sport shoes (trainers or trekkers) – they get wet!
- Swim wear (already on)
- Dry shoes for after canyoning (even sandals or flip flops) and dry T-shirt
- Complete equipment (neoprene wetsuit and socks -buoyancy aid – helmet – climbing harness)
- Wetsuits and socks washed, disinfected and dried after every use
- Professional canyoning guides
- Free courtesy transfer from our base in Torbole or meeting point to the canyon and back
- Car recovery after the tour
- Valuables custody during the excursion