Technical canyoning tour with a quite high waterflow and jumps and a lot of abseils on big waterfalls.
Canyoning tour Lake Garda
Technical canyoning tour with a quite high waterflow. Has some jumps and a lot of abseils on big waterfalls. Needs 30 min. walk to get to the put in. The ambience is impressive. Good water confidence and good abseiling technique required. Previous canyoning experiences required.
Level: advanced and technical
Tours: daily 8.00 – 13.30
Duration: about 4 hrs. (2 hrs wet)
- min. age 18 years
- storng swimming
- previous canyoing experiences
- Complete equipment (neoprene wetsuit and socks -buoyancy aid – helmet – climbing harness)
- Wetsuits and socks washed, disinfected and dried after every use
- Professional canyoning guides
- Free courtesy transfer from our base in Torbole or meeting point to the canyon and back
- Car recovery after the tour
- Valuables custody during the excursion
- Sport shoes (trainers or trekkers) – they get wet!
- Swim wear (already on)
- Dry shoes for after canyoning (even sandals or flip flops) and dry T-shirt