Caving - Lake Garda
Caving on Lake Garda is a great adventure on the discovery of an extraordinary underground world. Equipped with headlamp, protective overalls and harnesses we explore beautiful trails that take us deeper and deeper into the mountain. Beautiful little lakes, narrow corridors and domes full of cave formations let us feel the magic of this hidden wonders.
Our caving guides will show you all this, taking care of your safety and fun. It is a fantastic experience for everyone. No previous knowledge or experiences are needed. We will provide all eqimment and organise transfers, you only need to bring your smiles and come ready for fun and for some adventure. And we make sure you leave with nice memories of this experience.
For caving on Lake Garda we provide:
– protective overall, gloves, helmet, head light, harness
– accompaniment by IFMGA Mountain Guides
– free courtesy transfer from and to our base in Torbole (if needed)
– valuables custody during the excursion
You need to bring:
– sturdy footwear
– comfortable clothing that can get dirty, sweatshirt or light jacket
– swim wear for the wet caves
– dry change (shoes also)