Data collected shall be processed in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003. Specifically, in accordance with art. 13, we state that:
- personal data shall be used for the purpose of performing the requested services and shall also be intended for management of the newsletter. Data shall be processed by automated means or otherwise, and may be subject to statistical analysis in an anonymous manner;
- provision of data is compulsory;
- refusal (if any) to provide such data shall make it impossible to provide the requested service and the newsletter;
- data that is provided shall be transmitted to associated companies in order to perform the requested services;
- the controller of data processing in accordance with the above instructions is Canyon Adventures di Depretto Diego with head office Via Gazol 7, 38062 Arco /TN) , e-mail email@example.com
The subscriber shall have the rights envisaged in Article 7 of the Privacy Protection Law set forth below:
- The interested party is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise, of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party is entitled to obtain indication:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of processing purposes and procedures;
- of the logic used in case of processing by means of electronic equipment;
- of identification data regarding the data controller, data processors and designated representative in accordance with art. 5, paragraph 2;
- of the persons and categories of persons to whom personal data may be notified and who may become aware of the data in their capacity as designated representative in the national territory, data processors or persons in charge.
- The interested party is entitled to obtain:
- updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose storage is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations under letters a) and b) have been notified, also as related to their contents, to those to whom data was notified or disclosed, unless this requirement proves to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.
- The interested party is entitled to oppose, as a whole or in part:
- for rightful reasons, processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
By inputting the requested data and upon completion of the submission procedure the undersigned gives his so-called “consent” for the collected data to be processed. The subscriber, however, enjoys the rights envisaged by the above-mentioned Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, including the right of cancellation as specified above or by request to the data controller.